Our faculty members are scientists, teachers, and mentors. We conduct primary research in a wide range of fields, including evolutionary biology, environmental science, cancer biology, biomechanics, biological imaging, microbial and landscape ecology, molecular genetics, neuroscience, and physiology. Please click the links to the left to learn more about us.
Faculty in the news
- Clues to future of undersea exploration may reside inside a jellyfish-like creature
- Submerged in Research
- There’s a Priest in the Biology Lab
- In Memoriam: Dr. Robert I. Krasner ’51, professor emeritus of biology
- Emeritus Professor Releases New Book Focusing on Microbes, Public Health
- Study nature, not books: Biological Imaging course lets students observe a whole new world